Flaws are important to any character, without because flaws, they aren’t human. Unless, they aren’t human, of course.
But anyways, today, I will list 50 flaws for you.
(Keep in mind that these are considered flaws based on opinions of other people, do not shoot the messenger!)
- Nail biting
- Chipped nail polish, e.g., fingernails, toenails.
- Overgrown nails
- Dirt underneath nails
- Toe fungus
Teeth & Mouth
- Yellow teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Chapped Lips
- Bad breath
- Gap in teeth
- Wrinkles, crows feet, nose wrinkling, eyebrows furrowing, etc.
- Clogged pores
- Acne scars
- Red nose, runny nose.
- Red cheeks, e.g., Rosetta or blush.
- Greasy hair
- Tangled hair
- Bad haircut
- Overgrown hair e.g., nose hair, ear hair, eyebrows, etc.
- Decreasing hairline
- Hairy legs, hairy arms.
- Beard, overgrown or patchy.
- Sweaty skin, e.g. face, scalp, armpits, etc
- Stretch marks
- Dry skin
- Dirty skin e.g. hands, feet, face, etc.
- Rare skin diseases like: Albino, Vitiligo, Impetigo, etc.
- Speech impediment
- Bad breath
- Ways of showing nervousness, crossing feet, putting knees together, twiddling fingers, biting lip, eyes traveling from place to place, etc.
- Flabby muscles, in the process of losing weight or gaining muscle.
- Lacking in the areas, e.g., sexualized body parts.
- Veins on arms, forehead, hands, etc.
- Red eyes (also known as, “tired eyes”)
- Crusty waterlines
- Different colored eyes
- Oder, e.g., bad breath, etc.
Well, there we go! I hoped I helped with your flawing of the characters. If you enjoyed this please give it a like and comment down below one of your biggest flaws on one of your characters!
Also, I am sorry for the late upload, my day off yesterday really threw everything off! But better than later!
I love you all!